10 Day Group & Individual Online Detoxes
I am no longer in private practice. This page is a place holder for now. This detox is not available currently
Mary offers a 10 Day Online Detox Program that you can access at any time and start right away!
A Detox Program Can
- Help you feel more energetic and vital
- Improve muscle and joint discomfort
- Improve concentration, memory and reduce headaches
- Help reduce allergy symptoms
- Improve digestive health
- Help support healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- Help with weight loss
- Help improve your skin
- Help you learn more about nutrition, enhance your relationship with food and kick start your health into gear!
Your Detox Includes
- A comprehensive detoxifying and delicious protein/detox powder
- A bottle of high quality supplements
- A bottle of high quality probiotics
- A sample of a delicious and nutritious protein bar
- A smoothie shaker bottle for easy smoothie making anywhere (part of group detox only)
- Access to website with daily instructions and guidelines
- Protocol with detailed explanation of the program, smoothie ideas, menu plan, specific foods to include and exclude.
- Additional educational handouts, easy and delicious recipes, resources
Self managed Detox COST: $160– (includes ALL supplementation delivered to your door), it’s all self- managed by you online.
GROUP Detox begins late January 2014! Stay tuned for details. The group detox has additional supplementation, food samples, and is good for people who would like added support from other fellow detox participants and more one-on-one support from Mary.
This cleanse will be food focused, realistic for your lifestyle, supportive to your body and deliciously fun!
NOT READY FOR A 10 DAY DETOX? DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE MINI 2 DAY WKND DETOX HERE
The Detox Protocol
An Overview or “What’s it going to be like?”
Phase I: 4 day prep
You are preparing for the detox. Notice what you are eating, how you are feeling, and how food affects you. Keep diet diary. Begin to drink more water (filtered) and cut back on coffee. If you take any supplements for your health like iron, vitamin D or Co Q 10, you can continue doing so.
Phase II: 3 days Transitioning diet & starting supplements
Decrease certain foods and increase others. Start taking supplements. See if you can exercise or sauna once this week.
Phase III: 7 days Final detoxification enhancing phase
Eliminating foods that hamper detoxification and increasing foods that enhance it. Infuse body with enhancing foods. Continue supplements and protein powder protocols. Exercise and sauna/sweating a few times this week.
What is Detoxification?
Detoxification is the process of neutralizing or clearing toxins from the body. The changing of the seasons is a perfect time to give our bodies a little help and support from an equinox cleanse – a chance to rid our system’s of numerous toxins that may have built up over the past months or year and allowing the body to decongest and regenerate.
Doing a detox in a group setting can be an excellent way to stick to a regimen and support each other with food preparation ideas. I’ll get you started and do a follow up as well. Education, creative meal planning ideas, suggestions for how to support your body during this time with the best foods and the optimal detoxing supplements and more are all part of the package.
This will not be a fast or a “master cleanse” diet. It will be about taking 2-3 weeks to remove certain foods from the diet which hamper detoxification and adding in those foods which enhance it. You will be introduced to a variety of fun and yummy new foods and can modify according to your likes and dislikes. There is no doubt that you will feel a difference and it may jump start you onto a new way of eating!